The V International Youth Conference «i-Customs».
Theme: «International Business and Customs Regulations»
Date: May 24-26, 2018
Venue: ITMO University,Kronverkski pr., 49, Saint-Petersburg , Russia
Target audience: bachelors, masters, specialists and other students studying International Trade and Customs.
The best papers will be recommended by the Committee of Experts to participate in the Youth Forum of the International Conference PICARD, held by the World Customs Organization on September 2018.
Participation: internal/correspondence/ distance
The highlight of i-Customs Conference: the cooperative scientific research done by students from different countries!
Conference fees: no fees
Registration for the Conference: from 1 December 2017 till 15 March 2018
Accommodation: booked by conference participants themselves.
Publication: The best papers will be published in the student scientific journal "i-Customs journal"
The conference program also provides the exciting cultural program.
- Customs in the age of Globalization and Regionalization.
- The World Customs Organization and its role in the improvement of Customs Law.
- The Revised Kyoto Convention as a model of the universal Customs Code.
- Customs and Business: Cooperation Challenges.
- Morality in International Trade: Ethics in Business and Customs.
- Professional Standards in the field of Foreign Economic Activity: a Nationa and International Component.
- Data Analysis for Effective Border Management.
1 December 2017 - Registration. Paper submission.
15 March 2018 - Final day for registration. Deadline for paper submission.
30 March 2018 - Notification of acceptance of papers.
17 April 2018 - The Preliminary Conference Program release.
1 May 2018 - Deadline for submission of the speakers’ presentations.
23 May 2018 - Arrival of the participants in St.Petersburg.
24 May 2018 - Conference Session.
25 May 2018 - Public Lectures. Roundtable talks. Open Mic Sessions ("No Tie Sessions"). ICSA Meeting.
26 May 2018 - Business Program