The IV International Youth Conference «i-Customs».
Theme: «International Business and Customs Regulations»
Date: May 18-20, 2017
Venue: ITMO University, Lomonosova str. 9, Saint-Petersburg 196365, Russia
Target audience: bachelors, masters, specialists and other students studying International Trade and Customs.
The best papers will be recommended by the Committee of Experts to participate in the Youth Forum of the International Conference PICARD, held by the World Customs Organization on September 2017 in Tunis, Tunisia, from 26 to 28 September 2017
Participation: internal/correspondence/ distance
The highlight of i-Customs Conference: the cooperative scientific research done by students from different countries!
Conference fees: no fees
Registration for the Conference: from 1 December 2016 till 15 March 2017
Accommodation: booked by conference participants themselves.
Publication: The best papers will be published in the student scientific journal "i-Customs journal"
The conference program also provides the exciting cultural program.
- Customs in the age of Globalization and Regionalization.
- The World Customs Organization and its role in the improvement of Customs Law.
- The Revised Kyoto Convention as a model of the universal Customs Code.
- Customs and Business: Cooperation Challenges.
- Morality in International Trade: Ethics in Business and Customs.
- Professional Standards in the field of Foreign Economic Activity: a Nationa and International Component.
- Data Analysis for Effective Border Management.
1 December 2016 - Registration. Paper submission.
15 March 2017 - Final day for registration. Deadline for paper submission.
30 March 2017 - Notification of acceptance of papers.
27 April 2017 - The Preliminary Conference Program release.
1 May 2017 - Deadline for submission of the speakers’ presentations.
17 May 2017 - Arrival of the participants in St.Petersburg.
18 May 2017 - Conference Session.
19 May 2017 - Public Lectures. Roundtable talks. Open Mic Sessions ("No Tie Sessions"). ICSA Meeting.
20 May 2017 - Cultural Program.