The main goal of the event is to organize a constructive dialogue between the students who focus on the study of International Trade and Customs Affairs of different countries.
We invite bachelors, specialists, masters and other students studying International Trade and Customs. Participation: internal/distant (in the form of a webinar). During the Conference there will be the internet broadcast, and a record of all the materials is going to be available on the website. The highlight of i-Customs Conference: the cooperative scientific research done by students from different countries!
1. A secure business environment for economic development
2. Intellectual property as an object of international trade.
3. Customs and Business: Cooperation Challenges
4. Modern technologies in international trade
5. Morality in International Trade: Ethics in Business and Customs.
6. Professional Standards in the field of Foreign Economic Activity: a National
and International Component
7. SMART borders for seamless Trade, Travel and Transport.
1. Customs in the age of Globalization and Regionalization.
2. The World Customs Organization and its role in the improvement of Customs Law.
3. The Revised Kyoto Convention as a model of the universal Customs Code.
4. The history of customs and modernity - the lessons of the past for the present and the future
5. Data Analysis for Effective Border Management.
The best student papers will be recommended by the Expert Committee for participation in the VI International PICARD Youth Forum which will be held by the WC
O in october 2019.
Within the framework of the Conference you can take part in two panel sessions, bar-camps, roundtable talks and discussion platforms with the experts.
All interested government agencies, organizations, companies and experts are invited to participate at the Conference.