Research paper requirements
To be accepted, all papers must contain the results of research concerning the problems of international business and customs regulations. Those problems must be relevant and the ways of solving them should be practically applicable in the research field. All stated facts must have a link to the appropriate source.
Research papers have to be submitted in accordance with the following requirements:
1. The paper file should be properly named : Last name and initials of the first author_Title of the paper.doc
2. The heading of your paper must contain:
2.1. The full name of the author (and the co-author, but no more than 2 co-authors per each paper) (font - Times New Roman, font size – 12, semibold, centered, line spacing: 1.5);
2.2. The country and the name of your academic institution (font size - 12, centered, line spacing 1.5);
2.3. Your research advisor's full name and his academic rank/title (font size - 12, centered, line spacing 1.5);
2.4. Keep a blank line sized 12 pt and line spacing 1.5 after the information about the author and the research advisor.
2.5. The title of your paper (font size - 14, semibold, centered, line spacing 1.5);
2.6. Keep a blank line sized 12 pt and line spacing 1.5 after the title;
2.7. You must specify the section of the Conference your paper belongs to (font size - 12, centered, line spacing 1).
3. Minimum length of the report: 7 pages.
4. Main text font – Times New Roman, font size – 12, line spacing: 1.5, full justification, indentation – Tab.
5. Page layout: top and bottom margins – 2 cm, left – 2.5, right – 1.5.
6. Every page must be numbered.
7. Using footnotes citing sources is encouraged.
8. Papers will not be edited. All responsibility for the writing style and grammar is placed on the author.
9. Papers and presentations must be submitted in English.*
10. After registration on the site has been completed, send your papers to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your e-letter has to contain the word “paper” and your full name. If you have not received a confirmation letter within a week, please, resend your paper.
*The participants from the CIS countries are requested to provide their papers in both the English and Russian languages.
• Please note that in order to participate in the Conference, papers should contain the elements of research or organizational and management solutions. The abstracts and annotations to the papers will not be considered.
• The papers that are not relevant to the themes of the Conference or designed not in accordance with the above mentioned requirements will be rejected.
- Time for the presentation - 7 minutes.
- Number of slides – 10-12.
1. The first (title) slide must contain the following information:
1.1. The name of your academic institution and department (font - Times New Roman, font size – minimum 20 pt.)
1.2. The title of your paper (font size - minimum 32 pt., semibold)
1.3. The full name of the author and co-authors (font size - minimum 28 pt.)
1.4. Your research advisor's full name and his academic rank/title (font size – minimum 28).
2. The second slide – introduction. It must contain the main goal, problem/hypothesis, relevance of the research paper.
3. The last slide must contain conclusion (findings) on the work done.
4. The presentation should end with the "Thank you for your attention" slide.
1. All the slides (except for the first one) must contain an index number placed in the top right corner.
2. All the slides (except for the first one) must have a short heading, which must be bigger than the body text for at least 2 pt.
3. The preferred design of the presentation is the use of the color schemes "the dark text on the light background".
4. The body text font size must be 28 pt. minimum.
5. The slide margins must be 0,5 cm minimum for each side.
6. The use of sound effects during the presentation demonstration is undesirable.
7. Any use of the graphic information must be accompanied by the text comments.
8. The presentation must be done with the use of the MS PowerPoint 97-2013 or similar software. This file must be readable by the MS PowerPoint
9. The name of the presentation file must contain the surname and initials of the author in English (Ivanov_A.ppt or Ivanov_A.pptx).
10. Your presentations must be sent to the e-mail address of the Organizing Committee: email@example.com